« All Events
Ainslie Village Community BBQ
May 12 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Free food and drink available
- Naloxone training and kits
- Drop-in visits to nurse and doctor
- Sexual health checks
- Referrals to other healthcare services that require a referral.
- Blood born virus treatment – Hepatitis C treatment, Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Covid vaccinations and boosters
- Methadone, Buprenorphine and Buvidal treatment
- Blood tests
- Support letters if you are properly engaged with the service
- Referral to CAHMA peer treatment support services and Direction’s counselling and case management services.
- Ability to see doctor and nurse at other Direction’s clinics such as Directions Woden.